How does Cherry work?
Cherry uses a non-invasive soft credit check to assess approval amounts, contract type, and applicant identity. Additional information may be requested from some borrowers in order to finalize approval decisions, but rest assured that this process will not negatively impact your credit score.
1. Cherry qualifies patients for up to $10,000.00
2. There is no hard credit check
3. Cherry offers zero percent financing options*
*0% APR is subject to approval. Regular APR 9.99% – 35.99%. Down payment may be required.
Why choose CareCredit?
With shorter term financing options of 6, 12, 18 or 24 months no interest is charged on purchases of $200 or more when you make the minimum monthly payments and pay the full amount due by the end of the promotional period. If you do not, interest is charged from the original purchase date.
CareCredit also extends longer term healthcare financing for 24, 36, 48 or 60-month periods with Reduced APR and Fixed Monthly Payments Required Until Paid in Full. Purchases of $1,000 or more may be eligible for a 24 months offer with a 14.90% APR, a 36 months offer with a 15.90% APR or a 48 months offer with a 16.90% APR. Purchases of $2,500 or more may be eligible for a 60 months offer with a 17.90% APR.
How does it work?
- Pay in 4 interest-free installments
- Make the first payment upfront and the rest over time. Always interest-free when you pay it in 4
- No fees when you pay on time
- We’ll send you reminders and cap late payments to help you get back on track