Double chin might be caused by many factors like aging, weight gain or water retention. Previously liposuction or surgery was considered treatment of choice for double chin but Kybella has revolutionized this hassle and offers a compliant procedure for our clients.
Kybella destroys fat cells under the chin to improve client’s profile make them look young and beautiful.
Once fat is destroyed that area can no longer store it by just getting injections with little to no downtime after the treatment.
In order to make your chin look flawless our experts offer Kybella procedure with great outcome.
- A non-invasive, FDA approved injection procedure which dissolves fat under the skin of chin and also back.
- It has shown good results after second or third session.
Deoxycholic acid occurs naturally in bile which absorbs fat, similar is the working mechanism of Kybella.
It uses synthetic Deoxycholic acid which dissolves packets of fat occurring under chin.
Clients who have fat under their chin Submental area are usually the candidates of Kybella.
Clients usually report no recurrence of fat as this procedure dissolves fat and that area becomes unable to hold it.
There are some very important things to be discussed before this procedure with your expert.
- Our experts must know if there had been any surgery of your face before.
- Any swallowing issues.
- If you are breastfeeding.
- If you are planning pregnancy or are pregnant.
- Avoid procedure in case of infection in injection area.
‘Things to do before procedure’
- Avoid any blood thinner medications one week before surgery
- Stop taking multivitamins.
- Give proper history to your doctor as this procedure has some side effects.
You should look after the injection area by taking following steps
- Don’t touch your face for next two to four days
- There will be swelling which will go away in 48 hours.
- Any other changes noted must be discussed with your expert.
- Eliminates chin fat
- Time it takes is only 20 mins.
- No downtime needed
- Made up of natural ingredient.
Swelling, pain, numbness and bruising has been noted which goes away with time.
Usually up to 6 treatment session are conducted.
Only the Expert can give you the answer. It is not recommended for people under 18 years.